AIMS International, the amusement industry’s leading provider of safety education delivering a superior curriculum and connecting safety professionals around the world, is seeking an Executive Director (ED).
The ED is responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the non-profit 501(c)(6) company.
This individual’s role will be to manage and execute the organization’s objectives of delivering world-class educational programs and workshops to the amusement and attractions industry based around three primary subjects: safety, maintenance and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Planning, development and organization.
- Financial and fiscal management.
- Public image and promotion of the company and its activities.
- Confidential records and files.
- Increasing, strengthening and diversifying the organization funding sources.
- Working with the Board of Directors to develop policies, guidelines and priorities.
- Implementing the policy directives emanating from the Board of Directors.
- Developing an organizational infrastructure that will support the company’s activities and its anticipated growth.
- Personnel management.
- Clear communication of organization’s objectives.
- Ensuring program activities are focused and goals achieved.
- Passion for safety education and technology.
- Strong financial and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- High-energy self-starter with an entrepreneurial background preferred.
- Willing and able to travel and attend industry trade shows and other related events.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and Quickbooks Online Accounting System a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of leisure/hospitality/tourism industry experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience.
- Background in sales/marketing/sponsorship required.
- College degree preferred.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Randall Wilke at email@example.com by March 24, 2023. (This posting is now closed)
AIMS International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at aimsintl.org