Individuals renewing certifications must provide updated documentation for both education and employment experience in the amusement
industry. Include a copy of your renewal CEUs and expiring certificate.
Maintenance, Operations, & Aquatics Certifications
AIMS Level I & Level II – Certification period is 2 years
AIMS Level III – Certification period is 2 years
AIMS Level I (ARI) – Certification period is 2 years
AIMS Level II (CRI) – Certification period is 2 years
AIMS Level III (PRI) – Certification period is 2 years
Please see the PDF downloads (below) for fee information. All fees are in addition to the examination, education, employment, maintenance and CEU requirements
as stated in the AIMS Certification Program.
- All applicants for certification testing must fill out an Application for Certification, pay the testing
fee and submit all requirements before they will be permitted to sit for the exam.
- All applicants for Renewal and Reinstatement must fill out a Renewal Application, pay the
applicable fees, and submit all requirements before a certificate and card will be issued.
- To Reinstate certifications: 4 CEUs are required for each 2-year certification period (Each CEU is equivalent to 10 Credit Hours in an AIMS-approved curriculum).
- It is the responsibility of the certificate holder to preserve their certificate and be able to present it
- A Certification period begins April 1 and expires on March 31 after the applicable certification
period of 2 years.